;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic qhb2nqr2 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic qhb2nqr2

After saving his life through negotiation with a gunman while he was held hostage for several hours at gunpoint, a man is now fearful for his life and that of his family.Aftab Persaud displays the receipts for the items carried away by the robbers.The father of two, Aftab Persaud,Cheap Jerseys From China, 42, of Queenstown, Georgetown and a butcher,Cheap Jerseys China, is thanking his lucky stars. He is also counting his losses.He got the title to a plot of land in Herstelling, East Bank Demerara, about two years ago, but began working in January to construct his dream three-bedroom family home with his savings.“Me nah go far in school so me only know fuh do butcher wuk. Is money from that me save up and start because rent is expensive,” Persaud reported.However, his savings were not enough to get the job done and works were stalled.Through tedious efforts he eventually managed to secure a bank loan and to ensure that the house is completed in the shortest possible time, he took three months leave from his job to work as a labourer.All seemed well and on Friday last with the house almost completed he purchased 27 windows valued at $375,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,000 plus three toilet sets to complete the building. He delivered the items. With just a few things left for his home construction to be completed Persaud opted to sleep away from his family to serve as his own watchman on the work site.“For years I been paying rent and trying to make ends meet for my family. I saved up my money and sacrifice by denying myself and family some of the most basic things that we should have at times. I even take time off from work now to be a labourer so that my home could be finished for my family to move in next month (October).”But Sunday,China NFL Hoodies, last, about 19:30 hours as he lay relaxing in the upper flat of the house he heard some movement and got up. “When I head to the door way and turn on my torchlight I see two men with faces covered and one had a gun pointed at me and they tell me to drop the torchlight or they will kill me.”They used sling material to tie my hands and walked me downstairs. Then they tied my feet and covered my head with a bag and put me in a corner.He could see nothing else and feared that the worst was about to happen to him as he lay in a corner of the house.He recalled hearing at least two men,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, one of whom summoned a vehicle and then they allegedly fetched out his windows and toilets as well as a generator. “Them didn’t come with no vehicle but me hear dem on the phone talking to somebody and then a vehicle pull up, and after about two hours I hear a vehicle door slam and then they drive away.He thought his ordeal was over but he was in for an even stranger unfolding as the gun man stayed behind.“He take my phone and ask me if I got any money home with the gun pointed to me. And I beg he to save my life because I have a wife and two children. He didn’t get vex so I decided to negotiate with he.”“He use me phone to talk to my wife and he tell she fuh bring $40,000 and leave it under the Mocha bus shed. I tell he I will get me wife fuh bring it if he don’t kill me and bring back my things.”The gunman reportedly agreed that he would not kill Persaud if his wife brought the money and don’t include the police. But the woman was afraid so the gunman decided to talk to her.“He tell she to let my son bring the money and he wouldn’t shoot me,Cheap Jerseys, and he would bring back the things and she say alright.“But after a while like the gunman realize something wasn’t right and he left me tie up saying he will be back and I must not make noise; but he never come back.”At about 23:30 hrs on Sunday night the wife turned up at the location with the police who took some notes and advised him to return to the police station the next day (Monday). The man reported that he was afraid but with his wife’s encouragement he turned up at the police station yesterday where he said he met a female police rank who advised him to return today to give a statement.“Now I feeling frighten to even go and live there because they could come back at any time but I ain’t got no other choice. During this whole experience what got me,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, is that not once did a police patrol even pass through the street from about 7: 30pm until my wife come at 11:30pm.“And I have to find more money to buy back my things. These bannaz getting real out of hand and to think the Providence Police station is just a few blocks away and they still do this, it is frightening.“I could have been a dead man all because I decided to work hard and even borrow a loan to build a house couple blocks from the police station.”Persaud said fear caused him to not return to the police station on Monday but when he returned yesterday he was told to check back today.  I’m just confused because I was robbed and could have been dead, and I’m afraid, yet I’m feeling like if I did something wrong by trying to make a police report.They take some small notes on the night of the robbery and then tell me to come the next day to make a report.
返回列表