;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); with many variations - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

with many variations

I switch to mostly veg burritos in this weather. I'll comfy the tortilla (with cheese refried pinto and black beans, if I use them) slightly inside the microwave, to make them pliable, nonetheless by the time I eat these individuals they are more tepid than heat.
But the fresh veggies (chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lettuce) make them amazing summer food!
posted by means of IAmBroom at 8:15 Pm on June 22, The new year [2 favorites]Gazpacho (with many variations, like shrimp)Right there with you. We've moved Oakley Radar Nz our cooking schedule around to cooperate with the cooler times of day time. Early morning (and I mean Half-dozen 7) Roshe Run For Sale we do things like boil eggs, boil New Balance Womens Shoes Nz shrimp. Later while in the day, we can assemble soups with romaine and Louis attire, a hard boiled egg, and maybe some avocado.
Pretty much all bass is good this way. Salmon, shrimp, seafood are all just fine cooked every day, then held in the family fridge until you're ready to eat.
In addition consider things like tuna greens, crab salad and salmon salad.
For cold soups, contemplate Cucumber or Gazpacho.
posted by Gilbert at 8:21 In the evening on June 22, 2012 [1 favorite]
Question: do you have a patio or even balcony? When things really suck, I take it outside. I have my toaster oven on the patio, together with a grill. There are things that are simpler to do outdoors, not warming up the kitchen, but still Ralph Lauren Nz Retailers.html cooking. For not afraid to cook all my meats at midnight or 6am, if necessary (it's actually a weirdly pleasant experience to obtain up early and cook), then assemble and micro wave, if necessary, later.
I tend to cook for 3 5 days at a time in any case. I usually make a sort of egg casserole for breakfasts, plus a large amount of chicken, taco/fajita meat, lentils, along with a big batch of a thing green (steamed broccoli, spinach, asparagus), which I use to assemble dinners for the next several days.
Also, do you think you're near a Trader Joe's? They have a variety of prepared or partially prepared foods that'll go a long way towards a meal with less preparing.
posted by Lyn Never during 8:38 PM on June 22, 2011 [1 favorite]
Formulas for 101 simple eating salads should have plenty of what you're looking for. That spans vegan, vegetarian plus meat based recipes.
published by MaryDellamorte at 8:50 PM on June 25, 2011 [1 favorite]
I've been making a very easy green gazpacho. Sauteed spinach + cream as well as yogurt + lime juice. Solely takes about two a matter of minutes of cooking Nike Roshe Woven Black time and it can be generated raw. I usually cook the spinach in a bit of organic stock, and add more veggies like lettuce and cucumber. And then chill.
Kongguksu is a cold Thai noodle soup. Essentially it's wheat gluten noodles (like spaghetti dinner) in a "broth" made from unsweetened soy milk products (which can be homemade) garnished along with sesame seeds, tomatom cucumber, salt, and glaciers. It's bland but incredibly cool and refreshing. I normally go light on the entree and Nike Free Run 2 Buy Online Nz add more Nike Free Run 2 Black veggies. Here is a recipe that I haven't tried and here is a much more flavorful wintry noodle dish called naengmyeon. It uses buckwheat noodles, which cook way quicker than regular noodles and are generally delicious chilled.
posted through acidic at 8:49 PM on June 25, 2011 [3 favorites]
Ooh, forgot to mention Campechana, and that is just a gussied up Mexican seafood cocktail. You can use pre cooked properly seafood, then just medical professional it up to your taste. I conducted it with everything from shrimp to help clams to oysters Ralph Lauren.html to fish in order to crab.

http://bbs.shanda960.com/viewthread.php?tid=288050&extra=

http://confessionbank.com/activity/p/1356130/

http://www.101bank.info/viewthread.php?tid=1352107&extra=

http://conventions.magicmagazine.com/search/node/
返回列表